To be the leading provider of exceptional service experiences to the customers, members, and employees of mission-driven organizations.
We bring value to every service we provide, from warehousing and fulfillment to turnkey member services, from staffing a government agency to strategic marketing.
We work together to provide an enjoyable work environment, where opportunities for our staff flourish as the company grows.
Integrity and accountability are integral to our culture. We own up to our mistakes and persist until we have fixed them. We celebrate our successes and make them repeatable.
BrightKey means reliability. We go the extra mile and take personal satisfaction in exceeding client expectations.
We approach our work with flexibility.
We believe in listening, learning, and sharing our insights and best practices for the benefit of all of our clients.
We keep our eye on the future, understanding industry trends and the importance of investing in long-term relationships with our clients, our employees, and our partners.
BrightKey equips associations, businesses, and government entities with industry-leading services that support publication, subscription, membership, certification, meeting, and strategic marketing programs. On-site staffing solutions encompass administrative support, mailroom management, and mail threat detection and containment. Whether delivering a single service or a complete, turnkey solution, we exceed client expectations with our flexible technology, commitment to customer service, and dedication to meeting business needs.
To succeed at our mission, BrightKey has identified goals in four key areas that contribute to high employee morale and promote the effective delivery of services that extend beyond our clients to the customers they serve.
- Establish employee and company operational standards that offer clients the highest caliber of service.
- Implement proactive measures that monitor performance, encourage high work standards, and assure successful task completion.
- Apply procedures that continuously identify opportunities to reduce processing time, improve service to clients, and increase cost efficiencies.
- Offer clients leading-edge technology options that will help them cost effectively attain their customer service performance objectives.
- Instill in our employees a sense of service excellence and cost consciousness that will benefit our clients across all program areas.
- Understand each client’s business fully so that we can anticipate and support new or changing business requirements.
- Provide employees with competitive compensation, training, and advancement opportunities that honor their contributions as members of BrightKey.
- Educate and motivate employees to reflect a positive image in all interactions with clients and their customers.
- Build dedicated project teams that share in-depth knowledge of the task at hand to assure round-the-clock coverage of client needs.
- Establish clear goals and expectations with each client at the start of every project.
- Discuss problems openly with the client and develop a corrective plan of action to reestablish momentum as quickly as possible.
- Draw from our years of experience to offer consulting assistance to clients across areas of their business where we can provide real value.