Warehousing and fulfillment services are the flagship support that BrightKey has provided from Day One. BrightKey currently manages pick, pack, and ship and full turnkey fulfillment programs for more than 100 associations, fulfillment more than 120,000 orders per month to both domestic and international destinations. Over 20,000 individual pallet locations are housed and managed with an inventory variance of less than 0.5%.
Products currently stored and fulfilled include publications, books, and journal back issues; CDs and DVDs; software; merchandise and sales promotion items; members welcome kits and components; certificate, stationery, and member card blanks.
Warehousing and fulfillment services Include:
- Inventory management: warehousing, receiving of new and reprinted materials, returns processing, physical inventories, cycle counts, adjustments, and material destructions
- Order fulfillment: order picking, verification, and metering of daily orders, rushes, bulk/conference orders, direct sale shipments, standing order releases, and back-order releases
- Domestic and international shipping: shipments via USPS and all major direct shippers, LTLs, and international consolidators
- Courier services: complete car, van, and truck fleet deliveries in the DC metro area
- Data transfer and reporting: order and confirmation files, inventory statistics, critical inventory levels, and project status, as well as email confirmation to the end customer
- Bookseller support: distributor support to Amazon and all major booksellers
- Event support: material preparation, tracking, as well as on-site convention support
- Reporting: a range of periodic and ad hoc reports designed for each client’s specific needs and schedule